The Lakhani Group
Capital SCR, S.A
President of Council of Management
- Rahim Lakhani is a seasoned Real Estate Investor that owns and operates a multi-million dollar/euro portfolio of properties (Residential and Commercial) in Portugal, Canada, the USA & India.
- Rahim has served on the board of directors of several companies in the real estate sector. He is the Chairman/Board Member of the Ismaili Real Estate Alliance in Canada since 2018.
- He worked extensively in European, American, Canadian, and Southeast Asian markets. He currently invests in the market in distressed assets and restructuring of companies in the advance operations stage.
Vice President of Council of Management
- Azima manages compliance for a portfolio of Hospitality assets in Lisbon and greater Lisbon and increases the ADR & Property Occupancy to Above Market Figures.
- Azima is a graduate in Bachelors of Commerce, India and has advised several corporations in restructuring, branding, marketing and growth
- Azima is responsible for compliance strategy as well as sales and coordinates the account processing for all clients.
Vice President of Council of Management
- She has delivered recommendation and ensured established business plan goals, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and revenue projections are achieved for all communities.
- She has facilitated development partnerships among community, organizations, agents and local jurisdictions.
- Coordinated marketing and transition to stabilize operations, working with internal departments (asset management, property management, fiscal, and resident programs).
- She holds a Masters Degree from UCL, London in Teaching and Arts.
Voting Member of Council of Management
- Karim currently manages a portfolio of Construction & Renovation projects and liaise with external accounting and auditing firms to provide seamless delivery of projects.
- Karim is a graduate Bachelors of Commerce, India & managed to account for several gas stations including the development & construction of new gas stations in the USA prior to making the transition to the land of opportunity in Portugal.
President & CEO,
Cerrado das Fontainhas
Real Estate Developer
- Founder & CEO, Villa Cerrado das Fontainhas, Sintra, Portugal. Several years of experience in Rural Tourism (Hospitality and Events).
- Associate as well co-founder of associations, ISHA (promoting Indin culture) and MYMA (Contemplative culture and its practices like yoga, mindfulness, meditation and arts)
London – VC@ Tech, Experienced Banke
- Partner at Green Shores Capital Limited a UK based FCA authorised Venture Capital Firm, a co-investment growth hub typically investing in Pre-Series A and Series A firms.
- Founder and involved in promoting UK based tech startups. Incubating a marketing tech app the Travel and Lifestyle industry as well as Property Management.
- Investment Council Member – AU Capital Partners ( Now called Pontaq ) a venture fund focused on IOT,Smart Cities, Fin tech.
- Board Director – PaperClip, Check an Invoice
Board Strategy Advisor – FrontM
Past experience – Financial Services professional with multi country experience and focused expertise on general management, customer engagement and business development.
Chief Legal Officer at
Al Naboodah Group
- He works for Saeed & Mohammed Al Naboodah Group As Chief Legal officer.
- Saeed & Mohammed Al Naboodah Group is among the most well-respected family company names in the UAE. The management of the Group’s operating divisions is undertaken by Al Naboodah Group Enterprises (ANGE). Employing over 16,000 people and over 47 nationalities,
- The ANGE core business focus covers civil engineering, building and MEP as well as a diverse portfolio of global brands in the transportation, travel, electrical, logistics, agriculture, fit-out, and renewable energy arenas. The Al Naboodah brand is renowned for the delivery of world-class projects and services within demanding schedules and exceeding the quality demanded by its clients.
The Supervisory Board supervises the policies of the Executive Board and the general affairs of the company and its enterprise, taking into account the relevant interests of the company’s stakeholders and to advise the Executive Board. The supervision includes the effectiveness of the company’s internal risk management and control systems and the integrity and quality of the financial reporting. The Supervisory Board also has due regard for sustainability issues.
Let’s Build Something
If you think we might be able to help grow, strengthen your asset portfolio and revenue or inspire you, or even for more information, We would like to hear from you.